Applied On or Before 12/17/2018: Fees: $43.00 (Required)
Applied on or After 12/18/2018: Fees: $48.00 (Required)
Applicable discounts not applied and Taxes included in price.
|There are 7 sections of this class|
|Open to These Grades:||N/A|
A class designed to build swimming readiness by emphasizing fun in the water. Parents and children participate in guided sessions that help children learn elementary skills. For 6 months to 2 years old.
Early reg. discounts and swim assessments available 8/15 & 8/16 from 5-7pm during in-person registration. Reg. deadlines are 8/22, 9/19 and 10/11 for weekday lessons and 9/28 for Oct. Sat. lessons. Member discounts apply.
Swim Lesson Information
For those of you visiting the Recreation Center pools for swim lessons, please be advised of the following procedures during the swim lesson time-frame.
1. Only those individuals who are registered for classes are allowed in the pool during swim lessons. If you wish you to use the pools prior to or after lessons, please visit the front desk to purchase a day pass or check in as a member.
2. Lifeguards will clear the pool prior to the start of swim lessons of all individuals. **Please note that this includes swim lesson participants and family members.
3. Lifeguards will clear the pool after each session of swim lessons before reopening the pool for patrons or the next swim lesson session.
4. Please be prompt for lessons. If you arrive after lessons have started, we will accommodate you as quickly as possible, but entrance into the water may be delayed while we identify your child’s swim group.
5. Parents may drop a child off at the pool for lessons and use other areas of the facility as long as they have paid the appropriate fee. The indoor playground is available at no charge.
Please remember that the students involved in swim lessons can easily be distracted. Our instructors strive to provide quality lessons and appreciate your compliance with staff directives and policies